Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Untitled Post

Well Hello!!  Before you read any further, you should know that this post is totally random!

Today was a sweat-fest at work! Everybody that was working today, plus some of my youth, wore junk clothes and cleaned out the stinkin' attic at the church.  I'm pretty sure that my mom pulled the "I'm your mother card"  and pretty much made me take part in the joyous festivities!  I tried EVERYTHING to get out of helping.  I hate cleaning.  I hate sweating.  And I hate having sore calves and aching feet from hauling up flights of stairs and loading trailors full of stuff.  If you ask some of the workers today, they'll tell you that I did NOTHING, but I beg to differ.  It's done.  That's all that matters.  

On a totally different note, I've found an app for all of you iPhone users that's a must!!  It's the walgreens app.  Now, before you say that I'm such a nerd, I do not make out my shopping list or locate flu shots (which IS an option), but I snap a quick pic of my prescriptions and they are uploaded and refilled in a flash!!  LOVE. IT! 

Also... I've made a "big girl" purchase-- a hammer and some nails!  Every girl needs to feel handy every once in a while, and I needed to do a few little home improvement things around the new abode, so I picked one up!  It's nothing impressive, but I can say that I have one if anyone ever asks!! 
I'm already in my PJ's and ready for American Idol!!  Who is your favorite so far?  Me?  Paul & Pia all the way!!!

No comments: