Friday, March 25, 2011

Beautiful Birthday

Yesterday was beautiful!  I took full advantage of running all of my errands for the weekend yesterday so that I could enjoy the time in my car, in a spring dress, with my sunroof open and my sandals on!  woohoo!  I took this picture with my iPhone yesterday.  Just look at it.  You can't help but smile!
I am going to get off of the computer and enjoy myself for a few days and spend some much needed time with some close friends!  But before I do, I wanted to send some happy birthday wishes over to this little lady...



Happiest of Birthdays to you, Jamey!!

I am thankful that God allowed us to be in the same family and to be only children so we're more like sisters.

  I love the fact that you don't take life too seriously at all!

I love you because you keep me laughin' all the time!

I love you because of the fact that we can be in the same room, but in two totally different groups of people and conversations, yet we can read each other's reactions to the things around us perfectly!  

I love you because not only are you a high heel wearing prima donna, you're also a "I can wear the same pair of shorts while I'm at the beach of two weeks without anyone noticing" type of girl!

I love you because of the fact that you don't care that your suitcase is only 7 pounds and $90 dollars over the weight limit for our trips.

And because you "accidentally" break every cell phone you receive- whether it's throwing it across a hotel balcony or getting mad and slamming it down on a concrete bench.  

Most importantly, I love you because you're YOU! 

Happy Day sweet girl to you on Saturday!  I hope it's the BEST ever!!

Have a great weekend, ya'll!

No comments: