Monday, March 21, 2011

Super Moon, Super Fun!

As all of you know, Saturday night we were graced by the Super Moon in all it's beauty.  I don't have any pictures because my regular camera was dead, and my iPhone wouldn't take a good picture :(  But, if you missed it on Saturday night, you were able to catch another glimpse of it last night! 

I got to spend some time this weekend catching up with some of my very best friends!  I miss not living in the same town and being as close as everyone was in high school, but things have to change every now and then and our paths all go in different directions.  I'm thankful that through texting, facebook, twitter, etc., that I have been able to maintain my friendships!  I wouldn't trade them for the world.  I didn't get many pictures from Saturday, but here is one of me and Amber! 


Last night, I took our church basketball team out for dinner to celebrate their undefeated ending to the 2011 basketball season!  I'm super proud of this group!  They're some of my very favorite people in the world! 


I've felt a lot better over the weekend, but still can't keep any food down.  Not sure what's wrong with me.  I came to Jackson today, didn't want to waste money on Newks because I new where that food would end up, so a good ole frosty from Wendy's was my lunch today.  I have to race back to Meridian tonight for two different things and then it's back to work tomorrow to start planning SUMMER!!!  Can ya'll believe it's almost here?! 

I hope your week is off to a great start!!

No comments: