Thursday, March 17, 2011

Awww Yeah!!


Awww Yeah!!  Read that first email from twitter... JOHN MAYER IS NOW FOLLOWING ME!!  Ha!  He probably "follows" everyone that "follows" him, but hey-- a girl can dream can't she?! 

Jimmy at MLT told me tonight that I needed to get my hair done like Tracy Turnblad for some pictures next week for some of the "stage decorations."  He said, "I wish we could find a wig... if you'll find one, we'll buy it!"  So, I'm on the hunt tonight.  Which one would you choose?



I was against a wig at first, but it'd be so much easier to slap this on my head every night of the play that having to worry about my hair-do falling with all the singin' and dancin' we'll be doing! 

TOMORROW'S FRIDAY, YA'LL!! 

1 comment:

Joy said...

The second one looks like my moms hair when she was in high school - NO JOKE!!!