Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Arrival...

 May I please introduce you to:

Michael Mason Hill

8 pounds 4 ounces

20 1/2 inches long

He made his debut at 8:25 this morning and is perfect in every single way!! 

Kristen is doing great, Mason has been put through the ringer with all of the tests and his first bath and all the things that go along with being brand new in this world, and Jeremy is doing a FANTASTIC job of giving the animated details of all of the events from the morning!! 

This bundle of joy sure has a lot of family and friends that are already in love with him and are lined up waiting to get to hold him!  I didn't have my camera but Uncle Peyton is super proud and tweeted this picture earlier for all of the world to see!  They are so proud and blessed!

Speaking of new arrivals... SPRINGTIME IS HERE my friends!  It's beautiful outside minus the pollen and everywhere I go, all of the stores are decked out with their pastel merchandise.  My sweet mama bought me some Easter dishtowels for my kitchen yesterday from Target! I love them!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Joy said...

YAY! I have a cute new little neighbor!!