Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Team Emily

Well, Brad pulled through for Team Emily.  Yep, he PROPOSED to the girl I wanted him to choose for the finale.  She's so sweet.  And beautiful.  And soft spoken.  And real.  And for the first time all season, I totally thought that he was just as smitten with her as she was with him-- until After the Final Rose premiered.  He is tee-totally in love with Em and she's just um, not so much with him or so I thought.  He was super excited to see her and she was full of reservations!  Anyway, they say they're getting married and I was so glad to see the ring back on her finger. 

Poor Chantel though.  I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.  I would be a puddle on the floor if I were in her shoes.  But, he had to let somebody go, i guess.

I will say that his proposal just melted my heart.  If you didn't get a chance to watch, I've included it below.  The quality is pitiful, but it's all I could find! Grab your tissues, ladies.  These are a sweet few minutes :)



Photobucket

1 comment:

Joy said...

Terry actually watched the final 5 minutes of the show with me and he said, I don't get why that other girl is crying so hard. Finally, after 10 minutes of explaining.... he got it! lol