Thursday, March 10, 2011

Fabulous Find...

A few years ago I was in Jackson at my favorite store ever, TARGET!!  I was making my usual rounds... first through purses and jewlery, then clothes, then shoes and then on to the fabulous kitchen/ houseware sections, when this caught my eye!!

I LOVE shoes.  I refer to myself as a shoe lovin', purse buyin', budget bustin' shopper at heart and I was so excited to see these shoes!  I wear them all the time.  They're pretty comfy, too!  But everytime I wear them, someone compliments me on them and says, "where did you get those and how much?!"  The funny thing is, the reason I like them the most is that they were $7.98 on the clearance rack!!  Makes the purchase so much sweeter!

GUESS WHAT??  Tomorrow is FRIDAY and SPRING BREAK for so many of you!  Be careful with all of your travels and have a great time!

Much Love!
  Photobucket

No comments: