Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Movin' on Up

So... back in the last post I told you that I was moving out on my own... and I did this weekend!! Can I tell you how much I love the independent life?!?! Why did it take me so long?! ha! Here are some pictures from the apartment. I left the kitchen, the bathroom and the second bedroom off because I haven't taken good pictures yet-- oh, but I will!!
My FAVORITE room... the living roomThe little dining area... isn't that table runner just THE CUTEST?! Pier 1, my friends!
This is your view when you walk in my front door...My bedroom
Since I've been starting out on my own, I had to purchase lots of new goodies for my new abode. Well, I NEVER knew just how indecisive I really was until this past weekend. No, really folks, my sweet mama was having to make all of these decorating decisions for me because I couldn't make up my mind.
However, you guys were taking care of me for sure. My sweet friends have given me gift cards, grocery cards (thanks Ivey's), TJMaxx gift cards (Thanks Sherry), wall decor (Thanks Ms. Sandra) laundry baskets full of the necessities and even DIET COKES AND TOILET PAPER!! (Thanks Joy & Terry and Sharon & Kate). I'm tellin' ya! Ya'll have done super well!
Even though I needed to buy the necessities, my eyes were fixed on the cutesy things like these... I didn't buy them, but a friend of mine was listening ever so closely and she bought them for me as a housewarming gift! LOVE!! And these came along with a Bed Bath & Beyond giftcard and a Winn-Dixie Gift Card...
Oh, and because I refused to grocery shop up until last night, some friends gave me this laudry basket full of goodies. I have to report that the reeses peanut butter eggs are gone and I was forced to eat something else for breakfast this morning!
Thanks so much for all of your well wishes! I'm getting the internet set up this week at the new place and having two little get-togethers this weekend. I should have some fun pictures to blog about next week.
Until then...
Photobucket

No comments: