Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pure-deee funk!

I'm not really sure what's wrong with me other than the fact that I'm staying up way to late trying to watch everything that I've DVR'd in the past week, but I am wiped out!  I came home this afternoon from work and took a nap at 4:00, only to barely wake up in enough time to be at play practice.  I yawned all. day. long. 

This week is spring break in Meridian and for the first time in a long time, I'm super jealous that I haven't packed up and hit the road.  I work with students and the fact that they're all facebooking and tweeting pictures of their fun at the beach, Belize, Hawaii, etc. doesn't help my feelings at all!! 

The closest I got to enjoying the beautiful day was taking a drive with the music cranked up loud and my sunroof open as I drove to Collinsville, Marion and various churches in Meridian delivering t-shirts.  That is, until I saw this long rubber strip fly into the top of my car!!!  I was totally freaked out because I thought it was a snake.  Yes, I was the fool driving down Hwy 19 with my hand out of the sunroof trying to hold onto whatever it was that was flapping away!  When I pulled over, I noticed that the rubber seal on the top of my windshield had peeled away.  So I spent my afternoon at Novus and now am sporting this cool look around town...

I've just finished writing one paper that's due on Monday and will be working on another one sometime this week.  Hopefully I will have another room in my apartment to show you in just a few posts.  I will be using the beautiful weather on Thursday to antique my guest room bed and hopefully get that room ready for future house guests.  


Until then...

No comments: