Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ramblings...


Well, I CAVED!  Yep, I did it.  I joined the wonderful world of tweeting and set myself up a twitter account.  If you tweet, twit, twitter, whatever you say to suit your fancy, then follow me @abs_0214.  I'd love to follow you, too! 

It was about 10:30 when I got home last night.  I hadn't had supper and since I'm in my own little apartment and trying to save money-- okay, maybe that's not totally true.  Maybe because most of the drive-thrus were closed, ha!-- I decided that I'd just eat something that I had in my little pantry.  There wasn't a huge selection, believe me.  So I got comfy on my couch, watched "The Women Tell All" episode of The Bachelor and ate a reeses peanut butter egg, or two or three :) 

I'm SO pulling for TEAM EMILY!!  I want her to be the chosen one super bad.  I think she's precious.  I'm STILL not crazy about Chantal and I'm even not lovin' the fact that Ashley, the dentist, might be the next bachelorette.  She's crazy for sure! 

It's done nothing but rain today in my good ole hometown.  We're in for some pretty bad weather for tonight, I think.  So ya'll go home, get in your pj's, eat you some peanut butter eggs, and catch up on some reality tv.  Those nights are the best :) 

P.S.  REBEKAH.... am I doing a GREAT job or what?!?! haha!

3 comments:

Joy said...

IF it gets bad, you can come join marleigh and me in the closet! Because you know we will be in there! HAHA

Rebekah said...

Wow Abs, I havent't checked in the last couple of days, I've got some catching up to do!!

Abby said...

I'm so excited that you are commenting :) I'll be expecting more comments from faithful readers like you!