Saturday, March 19, 2011

Better, Much Better!!

Today is the first day since Wednesday that I've actually felt good.  I don't know if I had a 12 hour bug on Thursday night/Friday but this morning, I'm rested and rejuvenated and ready to hit the ground running for a busy next few weeks!!  Since I live literally two seconds from Walgreens, I'm going to run in and get me some Vitamin C and Vitamin B Complex- I hear those are the way to go :)

Today is looking pretty busy.  A really good friend of mine will be having a baby any minute now we hope, and I have a birth announcement to finish.  I've only known about doing it for NINE MONTHS, but, it's typical for me to wait until the last minute with these things.  Plus, she's hidden the name from everyone and didn't want to tell me until the last minute.  I found out about two weeks ago, and it's perfect for Baby Hill. 

I have some domestic things that need to be taken care of like, unloading the dishwasher that's only been used ONCE since I moved in.  Guess that's a plus in not having any pots and pans to cook in just yet :)  I have laundry, and sweeping, and going through the mail and all that jazz to do!  Not complainging one bit because I'M LOVING MY INDEPENDENT LIFE! 

For all of you that read and think my mom is having a mental breakdown, she's enjoying herself too!!  We see each other every single day and talk lots too!  She's enjoying it just as much as I am, and the dogs?!  Well, they're loving that they really are her first priority now, too!  Okay, okay, Gracie has ALWAYS ranked higher than me, but now I don't have to pretend that I didn't ever think that! 
Tonight I'm having some friends over from out of town!  I'm super excited about catching up with them... I havent' seen them since November!  Trying to decide whether we want to go out or whether or not I want to cook some of those famous Sandra D potatoes and boiled shrimp!  We'll see. 

Ya'll get out and enjoy this beautiful Saturday!!

No comments: