Thursday, March 3, 2011

Can I Please Just Say...

...that I'm loving my life and I'm certainly loving you today!  I got an email late last night about a 24 year old at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary that passed away after he collapsed while jogging.  You'll have to go here to read the entire story, but it broke my heart.  That's a  year younger than me folks- and he had only been married a year or so.  It's so sad.  Please pray for his young wife and his family.  It's such a reminder to me that at any minute God could take us.  It's so important to let those around us know that we love them!  

In other news, I'm rather disappointed in what I've seen in Idol so far.  I just so happened to flip on Fox this past Tuesday and got lucky that it was even on.  I've only watched one episode so far and it's been killing me to not know what's going on.  But I do have a favorite- yep, Paul McDonald.  Mmmm.  I could listen to him for hours and there's a few other perks too.  He's 26.  That's good.  And, he lives in Huntsville, AL.  That's not too far of a drive from my little town.  I'm kidding, I'm kidding.  But I love him, I do.  


I'm in the midst of changing stuff around on this blog.  I've had this design for a little over a year and since so many things in my life are changing, why not my blog design too?!     

Photobucket

No comments: