Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything...

Remember those tulips from two posts ago??
Well look at 'em now!

and remember this post on Idol about my favorite male contestant that was going to win hands down? Well... I've changed my mind. I'm loving Lee!!

And who is upset about DWTS? I mean, c'mon... Kate Gosselin?? She'll never survive another week. It makes me feel bad just watching her try and move on the dance floor.

On the other hand, I think that Maks and Erin are my favorite couple. I think they're both just really darn cute and I think they have a good chance at winning!

I just got back from a fabulous weekend in Tupelo and if you'd like, you can click here and read about my experience!

If I may, please let me encourage you to pray for a beautiful weekend. We're having our big church Easter egg hunt on Saturday and there's a chance of showers. We NEED great weather!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

SweetMissMagnolia said...

those tulips are gorgeous! My son picked out some purple ones to plant by our front porch....Didn't I see you at the salon Friday-getting a fabulous pedicure? I wasn't sure if it was you or not LOL-I got a manicure today-I'll get a pedi in two weeks.I make the hubby send me to the salon every two weeks for some pampering! LOL....have a great weekend!

Mandy~ said...

I'm with you regarding American Idol.....Love Lee!! Think he'll make it to the top three at least! :)