Thursday, March 18, 2010

A little closer to NYC...

As I mentioned in a post down there, my youth are scattered all over the place this week for Spring Break. My sweet Shelby is in NYC and I'm super jealous!! I was telling her how much I've always wanted to go and she was so excited about shopping, going to Regis & Kelly, seeing Wicked and yada, yada, yada. So, when she arrived on Tuesday, she sent me this picture text...with the caption of "Just Landed :) "
****
and then that night...
I can't get that underline to go away :(
***
and then the following day... "New York City Skyline taken from the base of the Statue of Liberty!! :) "
I was in Jackson yesterday, so I quickly replied... "Well, so what!! I'm in Jackson and the view from hobby lobby is fab!" Haha!
To say that I'm stinkin' jealous is an understatement. I've never been to NYC and I'm just dying to go... but for now, this is as close as I'll get!!
Photobucket


2 comments:

Joy said...

You and me both!! I would love to go to NYC. Visit Broadway, shop all the wonderful stores and the food... the food. I hate waking up hungry! =)

SweetMissMagnolia said...

LOL I'd love to see wicked too.....