Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You can NEVER go wrong with jewelry!

One of my very favorite gifts to receive is jewelry. As a matter of fact, one of my new favorite stores is Charming Charlie because it's just an accessory store. Earrings, bracelets, rings, shoes, clutches, you name it, they have it!! The store is even divided into colored sections. All of the pinks are together and so are the greens and blacks and so on and so on! It's really a great place!!

Anyway, my friend Lauren gave me a new necklace for my birthday. She got it from Turkoyz in Birmingham. They have one in Jackson, too!! Anyway... I love little necklaces that I can wear everyday.


So cute, so trendy and such a great gift!! Thanks, LAHH!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Joy said...

And just where is Charming Charlie?? Sounds like a store for me to visit!

Robin said...

I LOVE charming Charlie! Just found one in Tuscaloosa not too long ago!!!!

Giving You the Best that I've Got said...

Cute cute cute.