Monday, March 15, 2010

SPRING BREAK!! WOOOHOOOO!!

Oh Ya'll!! It's been a whole week since I've blogged! It's really been because I haven't had much to say or anything to share but I'm back and rejuvenated and ready to start a brand new week!
IT'S SPRING BREAK!!!
And I'm not exactly sure what that means to you, but to me, it means that a break is here and that's indeed what I'm taking. Yesterday in church, I polled a few of the students that were in Sunday School about where they were going. Most of them had already gone somewhere and some of them are leaving today. All in all, I have students in Telluride, Breckenridge, New York City, Memphis, Kentucky, Louisiana, Destin, Orange Beach and they're all updating their facebooks making me quite jealous that I'm here... in my office today.
That's okay though. I have a full week of things planned.
Number UNO! Play Catch-up!! As hard as it is for me to admit, I still have several thank you notes that need to be written from my birthday back on Valentine's Day!! I have the whole summer to plan for the kiddos and youth here at FBC. I have an easter egg hunt coming up in two short weeks and I must begin filling those hundreds of eggs!! The list goes on and on...
Number two: I'm getting to spend this week catching up with my friends that don't live in Meridian anymore. I spent a fabulous weekend with my best friend Lauren and will get to have lunch with Kristen tomorrow. I enjoy every second I spend with these girls and love them oh so much!!
Number thee: We're painting a room in our house. So... tonight we'll begin the dreaded job of "cutting in" so that we can prepare to roll the walls tomorrow. It's time to clean out my closet, get some spring clothes out, break out the flip flops and chacos and get ready for SPRING! Can I please tell you that this is my least favorite time of the year for no other reason but the ugly heat. I DETEST sweating and I know that my hair will be nothing but a total frizz ball!!
So, I hope you're ready to sweat because that time will be here before you know it!

Photobucket

1 comment:

SweetMissMagnolia said...

oh yes definately agree-hate to sweat....I wish the weather here during summer was the preverbial 65-70 degrees-slight breeze LOL no 101 degree days with heat warnings LOL...we totally avoid going out in that humidity if we can....hate it....LOL but love this spring time...