Tuesday, February 23, 2010

IDOL RECAP!!!

So, I'm doing something that I've NEVER done before on my blog. I'm posting my own opinions about one of my very favorite things in life... AMERICAN IDOL! I don't talk about these things because I like to be right and I wouldn't like it one bit if my favorite doesn't win. I plan my week nights around Idol. I mean... I've watched religiously since season 2. I predict what the judges will say before they say it. I critique the singers, the band, yada, yada, yada.


The top 12 girls were up to sing tonight... and here are my favorites for the season.


DiDi Benami...

So cute with such a whimsical voice!

Haeley Vaughn...

LOVED her from the very beginning. Okay, I know... she didn't have a good night, but give the girl a break. She's so fashionable and just plain cute!

Lacey Brown...Oh, how I could just listen to her time after time after time. I'm hearing a young Norah Jones comin'...

Crystal Bowersox...Oh. How. Talented. I mean, I just like the girl because she can play multiple instruments at one time! Ha! Seriously, I want her to do well!

I won't have to blog tomorrow night about my favorite male singer. There's only one:

Andrew Garcia...

I can't even begin to tell you why I like him so much! He's talented. He's CURRENT. He's strange in his own little way and I LOVE it!!

Do you watch Idol?? Who are you favorites so far???
Photobucket

5 comments:

Joy said...

I loved DiDi and Crystal. My favs of the night! Can't wait to see what the men do tonight!

Angie Lu said...

I too am a DiDi fan and for tonight watching out for that fine thing - Kasey! Want Ellen to get more on top of it rather than just saying "your great" blah-blah - where is the funny Ellen? I think she was just nervous and will find her place soon. Look at how much more confident Kara is without Paula there.

Abby said...

I know girls... angie, I like Casey too!! haha :)

At one point last night I shouted, "I mean, who told Ellen she knew ANYTHING about music?" I think she's hilarious, just not a big fan of hers on the idol front just yet!!

Joy said...

I love me some Ellen and she loves music... I think maybe she was just nervous last night... or wants to really be the new "Paula."

Sylvia Grace said...

DiDi is my fav too! :)