Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Simple Pleasures

A few weeks ago, Kelly from Kelly's Korner Blog had a post titled "Simple Pleasures." This post really triggered some thinking on my part about the little things that make life so enjoyable.
*****
A big ole glass of McAlister's sweet tea
*****
Falling asleep or waking up to rain
*****
Spontaneous lunch dates with a friend
*****
Having my mother as my best friend
*****
A job that I ABSOLUTELY love
*****
Encouraging texts
*****
A full tank of gas (don't ask me why, just makes me feel good)
*****
Friday night football
*****
Finding money in an old wallet or purse
*****
Sonic ice
*****
hearing your favorite song on the radio
*****
worshiping my great big God with a great big church family
*****
All of these things make life just a little more enjoyable.

Many of you have now seen or heard that I am officially a Blogging Babe of The Meridian Star. There are 5 other women that are participating in this new adventure. So, I challenge you, Blogging Babes, to post about your simple pleasures as a little blog carnival!!

*On a side note, my blog has been in reconstruction mode for a while now. Things are coming together well I think. If you have blog, please grab my button (in the top of the column to your right) by copying and pasting the code into your "add a gadget" options in your dashboard.

Photobucket

1 comment:

The world is hers said...

I'm visiting from Kelly's Korner! Love your blog :) And I LOVE American Idol!