Wednesday, February 10, 2010

All You Need is Love

I. Love. Valentine's. Day!!

I love walking into the stores and seeing a sea of red and pink, the cute little valentine cards and candies for all of your friends, and I love all of the music that you hear around the holiday. I love Valentine's Day because it's my birthday, too!!


Tonight, my youth family is kicking off a brand new bible study that focuses on relationships and love. Not just the love that is between a man and a woman, but the love that we all find in our family relationships and our friendships!!


I received a book for Christmas that is full of quotes about love from Mother Teresa. I just wanted to share some of those with you today:

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to youwithout leaving happier."

"Everytime you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."

"If we want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it."

On a different note: If you are raising a teenager or have ANY influence over anyone in their teen years, RUN and go buy these books about dating!!!



Two PERFECT selections for your teen to read and learn about the pressures of dating, what guys and girls look for in relationships, and how to form healthy dating relationships at a young age!

HAPPY READING!!
Photobucket

No comments: