Thursday, February 4, 2010

Geaux Saints!!

The Super bowl is SUNDAY and I'm so excited!! I don't think I've ever been this excited about football. Let's face it. I'm an only child, girlie girl with all girl cousins and was a dancer for almost 13 years. I was NEVER around many sports growing up.
Well, now that I'm a youth minister, most of my nights are surrounded by church league basketball and football so I've had to learn a lot here in the past few months!! Very SLOWLY, might I add!
I guess I'm just excited because I'll be at a Super bowl party, pulling for the Saints, and will have somewhat of a clue what's going on down on the field this year!!
With all that said, I need some recipes. I have assigned several of the youth parents/friends to bring different food items for our youth Super Bowl party, but I'm in charge of a dessert. I'm dealing with TEENAGERS here, so if you have a "sweet" recipe you think I should try, please leave me a comment and I'll see what I can do!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Hill Hangout said...

Nutter Butter Banana Pudding. Yum!http://hillhang-out.blogspot.com/2009/08/nutter-butter-banana-pudding.html

Joy said...

Brownie Trifle! So... easy.
a pan of brownies cut up
one large cool whip
three small chocolate instant puddings
one bad of heath bar

then layer...
brownies, chocolate pudding, cool whip, heath bar
and repeat two more times... DONE!