Friday, February 19, 2010

Birthday Happies

As you read in my last post, I had an incredible birthday!! I just wanted to post some pictures of things that made my birthday so special.


Receiving flowers... a white chocolate cheesecake made my Sharon McMullen for the office crew...
This FAB cross that was made in Taylor, Mississippi. My friend bought it at Plant the Earth in Meridian... if you can get it in Meridian, I'm sure you can get it ANYWHERE in Mississippi!
Staff birthday lunch at Sake Sushi. I chose this place for the entertainment alone. At one point during lunch, my boss Dr. Leake, announced that this place was just a "circus!" The rest of us had been to this place many times, but it was a first for him. We all had fun!and a precious little door hanger that says, "The day you were born, the world had to make room for a little more fancy!"I had some little fellas hang out with me at work yesterday. One of them walked in with all of these silly bandz on his wrist. He gave me two of them as a late birthday gift!! He had taken all of them off and was showing me all of the different shapes. Why in the world didn't I think about creating these?? They're definitely a craze around Meridian... what's the deal?!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Joy said...

It's amazing how many of those silly bandz they sell. Maybe we can put our heads together to come up with something that will sell like these babies do!