Monday, April 5, 2010

Technology


Okay, I'll admit it. I'm a new when it comes to Skype!! I never EVER imagined that I'd be using it. I'ver heard a lot of people say that they use it to talk to people that are out of town, or out of the country, but I'm using it for a totally different reason.



One of my friends in class recently moved, and our professor has given her permission to have "skype dates" with us through my computer so that she can listen in class. WHAT?? I couldn't believe it. So, as I'm blogging about this, she's looking at me on her laptop in Tupelo and listening to our professor in New Orleans.



I recently imported all of my facebook friends on skype and you can't imagine how many of them are using skype. It's crazy!! How many of you skype??



Also, I've had an incredible Easter weekend and can't wait to post pictures for ya'll!! I hope you had a great weekend and that you're Monday is off to a fantastic start!!
Photobucket


No comments: