Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Leadership Lauderdale

Hey Ya'll!!

Long time, no blog!! I know... I'm going to get better at this. Things just need to slow down for a bit first!


A few weeks ago, I was honored to be asked to be a guest at the Leadership Lauderdale Youth Banquet. Leadership Lauderdale Youth is a program for 11th grade students to learn about the Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teens.
Several of my youth participated in this program this year and I was so proud of them. They each had to bring a guest and they had to stand up (in front of probably 200 people) and tell who their guest was and what habit best described their guest.


I was Shelby's guest and she said some really sweet things about me and why I fit into the "Put First Things First" category. We had a great time learning about the service projects they worked on all year and just watching them be "leaders" that night made me smile!!

(we even wore matching shoes, hee hee!)

Thanks for a great night friends!! I'm proud of ya'll!Photobucket

No comments: