Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ready to Follow??

...Because we've got a lot of ground to cover in this post!

First things first: I'M BACK!! It's been forever since I blogged about something that was worth reading. I'm glad that things have fallen into place for today so that I can have a few extra seconds to share with you.
With that being said, here we go...


How incredible was your Easter weekend? Oh, mine was phenomenal!! Please let me explain this picture. One of my youth had a little happy for me whenever I came to church on Easter morning! I have mentioned to them several times that I don't like to eat fried chicken with my hands. I just prefer to use a fork. Well, one of them was looking out for me when they found this great find of "Wing Tongs" so that I don't ever have to get messy!! How cute :)
I also got to see my sweet friend Mary Kathryn from Washington, D.C. She was in Meridian seeing her family over the Easter weekend and she stopped by our church Easter Egg Hunt!

Spending time with my family was the highlight of my weekend, for sure. We had such a great time chatting and eating great food, and of course, hiding easter eggs. It's been YEARS since we've had an egg hunt in our family because we haven't really had any younger children in town... but this year, the egg hunt was back on and the little hunters came out in full force!!
and these just happen to be 3 of my very favorite people: my sweet cousins...If you're my friend on Facebook, you saw that I mentioned in a status update about a pair of shoes. Well, these are the ones! They were lucky enough to be the Easter shoe choice for 2010 and i thought they complimented my outfit perfectly! Plus, I can wear them with a lot of other things, too!!

Oh, and since Spring is here, it was high time that I set aside a night to clean out my closet and transfer the spring and summer stuff in. I'm pretty sure I just cleaned out my closet a few months ago. It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate!I told you that I had a lot of cathing ya'll up to do on this thing, so here's my favorite thing for the week. This candle is AMAZING!! A friend of mine in Jackson has a huge candle like this and it burns all of the time. Because I wasn't sure if I wanted a really big candle, I was in Francesca's one day and picked up a little 4 scent sampler pack. This scent is by far the best!! You can get them at Francesca's or Anthropolgie I'm pretty sure. LOVE!!! I'll be at a Leadership Banquet tonight and will be missing Idol and GLEE!!!!!! So, I'm pretty sure that I'll be up until the wee hours of the morning trying to watch both of these shows. We'll talk about our opinions tomorrow!! Until then...

Photobucket

No comments: