Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Abby H gets HITCHED!

Even though Saturday was a nasty, nasty day with TONS of bad weather all over the south, the night had a beautiful ending! My friend, Abby, got married and everyone had a great time. I love the picture above. That's Christina, Sara, Abby D., Abby H., Hallie and Jessica. We were all friends in high school. The whole night was nothing but a big reunion for a lot of people that haven't seen each other since High School graduation.

Abby and I have been friends for a long time... like 1st grade I think. I remember spending the night at her house and playing with Lucy and L.J. (her dogs), and having her dad draw us breakfast menus on Saturday mornings. If they had cereal in their house, he'd draw a bowl of cereal, or a piece of toast, or an egg, or milk, etc. Whatever they had to offer, her dad would draw it perfectly on paper. We would wake up and choose what we wanted, then we were off on our bikes to ride the ins and outs of West Hills Elementary and Northwest Jr. High School. We always had so much fun together.

There were several things that I loved about Abby's wedding.

1. She looked so fabulous and so fun!! She's a fun person and her dress suited her perfectly!

2. She asked me to sing in her wedding, and as I was sitting behind the piano during the prelude, I saw that they had their pianist and guitarist play "Heavenly Day!" One of my absolute favorites!
3. I'm a music lover. She had four songs in her wedding. I sang one, there was a duet, and then she had two other soloists sing. I was introduced to two knew songs and I loved them.

4. Their first dance was to Cory Smith... oh I love him, too!
5. Everything about her wedding was fun. Her dress. The table cloths. The food. The Lanterns. The band. So fun, so Abby & Robert!

(look at those awesome centerpieces)
Abby's Cake...Robert's Cake

6. THE PHOTO BOOTH... enough said!!
Congratulations Abby and Robert! Your wedding night was so much fun... just like the two of you!! I wish you the very best!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Joy said...

Cute idea - love the photo booth!!