Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekend...

This weekend went by sooooo stinkin' fast!!  Friday, I was off from work and got to sleep late after a late rehearsal night on Thursday!!  I also got to have lunch and love on this sweet little man...
Sweet Baby Mason Hill!!!
I've only gotten to see him twice and the first time was his third day home and he just wasn't happy :(  But Friday, oh, I just couldn't put him down!!  I ate quickly and just snuggled with him and got to visit with his mama and his great!!

Friday night, I headed to Birmingham for dinner, shopping and a play!! 

The first stop?  The Cheesecake Factory of course.  I was a plain jane and got a boring burger for dinner so that I could chow down on THIS...
 The Reeses Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake.... yummmmm!!

and look at the back of this thing... ya'll, it was incredible!! 
 And the play??  Well, I wasn't too impressed.  The actors were great, but it was just really hard to follow.  The music was incredible, but I love plays that have lots of costume changes, fabulous music and there's never any dead time... guess that's why Hairspray is my favorite :)
Saturday was a day that was spent with friends! Shopping, eating, catchin' up!  My kind of fun!

And Sunday, well I thought Sundays were supposed to be a day of rest, but not yesterday!!  Oh. My. Word.  I went to church and then ran home to change clothes for a 1:00 rehearsal.  I didn't sit down until my tail was in my car at 4:40 heading back to church.  I danced the ENTIRE 3 1/2 hours.  I was a nasty, sweaty, mess.  And ya'll KNOW that I hate to sweat!!

And last night after I finally got home, I spent 3 1/2 hours taking tests, quizzes and writing papers for school!!  The semester is almost over thank the good Lord and I don't have much left to do! 

So this morning, I slept late and am just chilling out in my big comfy chair, taking it easy.  I'm heading to an FCA Luncheon at noon, then to State Bible Drills and then back to the theatre!! 

Happy Monday Ya'll!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

We are going to Bham for the weekend and I'm excited about The Cheesecake Factory!!! Whoop Whoop!!!