Thursday, April 14, 2011

Crazy Busy...

This week is flying by!!  Like, I can't believe that it's almost the weekend-- but I'm not complaining one bit!! 

My life these days basically consists of leaving home before 8:30 and going to work and not returning home until 10 or so at night after play practice.  So, my house is still clean beacuse I'm just not here that much!  HA! 

Speaking of the play?!  My legs are finally back to normal after all the dancin' I've been doing lately.  Last Sunday, I had dance rehearsal from 1:00- 4:45 and I danced the ENTIRE time!!  I could barely walk on Monday! HA! 

Look at this video... if this doesn't make you excited for Hairspray, I don't know what will!!  I'm PUMPED that the show is getting closer and that all of my friends are getting their tickets!! 



Do you see why I'm worn out?!?!?  And that's just one dance... out of the 8 that I'm in!!!

I'm having a blast though!!

I can't wait for the weekend!  I'm dropping off my guestroom bed to be antiqued so that I can get my bedroom ready and so my guests will have a place to rest their heads :)

Hope you're having a great day, friends!!

2 comments:

Joy said...

I'm out of breath just watching it! But I can't wait... it's seriously a month away! YAY!!!

Abby said...

We've got a loonnggg way to go for us to be ready I'm a month :/. It'll get done though. Last night, we were told that there would basically be no more early nights! Ha!