Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend!

Easter has come and gone and I hope that you had a great weekend with your family and friends!  I know that I did!  Easter morning started with me getting up early and getting ready for church because I was supposed to lead worship for a sunday school class.  My mom came over at 7:30 Easter morning for us to swap Easter baskets... yes, we're both adults, but it's something we enjoy doing!  Take a look at my basket...

and here are some pictures from the Easter lunch at my mom's house...





Oh, and HAIRSPRAY!!  Have you gotten your tickets yet?!  I sure hope so!  Last night, the leads had to take headshots for a big picture they're trying to create.  So, Lucinda did my hair.  This was at the end of the night, so it needs to be flipped more at the bottom.  But that's MY real hair!!  And it took THREE shampoos to get all of the harispray out :)

3 comments:

Joy said...

I love the hair — I really don't think you need a wig!

Megan said...

Love it! And, your mom could not deny you if she tried! Twins!

Unknown said...

I am really glad to read it and being able grademiners.com to share my thoughts on it. I want to use this opportunity to say that I really love this blog. It is an amazing resource of information for my working. Thank you so much.