Friday, August 14, 2009

Yumm-o!!

I LOVE this pasta salad! I like creamy pasta salads much more than oily ones... so this has become a favorite of mine!
Here's the recipe:

Ingredients- 1 package of Tri-colored spiral pasta
1 8oz. package of shredded cheddar cheese
1 tomato
1 bunch of broccoli flowerettes (cut off ends and keep)
3/4 cups of mayo (I add a little more)
1/2 cup of parsley
Directions:
Cook pasta according to directions. Drain. Add broccoli flowerettes, tomato (cut into small pieces), cheese, mayo, parsley, and other spices. Mix all together and refrigerate for 3 hours. Serve cold.
Sharon McMullen brought this over yesterday in a bag of happies to take with us next week when we go to the beach! I couldn't resist... I ate some of it for lunch today! Thanks Sharon!

No comments: