Friday, August 14, 2009

The Big Move

Monday, I spent my whole day changing office, AGAIN!! This will make the 3rd time I've moved offices since I've been at FBC-- I only blame 1 of them on myself though. I am officially back to the office I started in and I LOVE IT! I moved out of that office when our Associate Pastor came. I was still a part time employee at that time and wasn't sure how long I'd be there, so Dr. Leake requested that I make my home in the break room. So, after I made the break room my "girly" home for a year, I requested that some work be done to make it a more permanent fix. During that time, our youth minister left to go to a church in Louisiana, so I moved to his office while my office was being fixed. When my break room office was complete, Matt (associate pastor) wanted to move in because he wanted the sink, refrigerator, etc., and I wanted to move to HIS office (my very first office) because of the closet space. Confused yet? You can't be quite as confused as the church office or the members of FBC... they get confused each time they travel down our hallway!! We are now in our new homes and I'm thrilled to finally be settled!!

From this... Matt's stuff...
To this... my stuff!

Summer wreath on office door... pretty soon, it will be time to place the Christmas wreath there!

Bookshelves

My little work space!

I got this from Shana over at Rustic Creations last year at Canton!

I'm so proud of this!

I still need to find some things to hang on the walls and I'm having a HUGE bulletin board made that will cover a wall that faces my desk. But for now, I'm happy!

1 comment:

Matt Snowden said...

That's an interesting version of the office saga!