Thursday, August 6, 2009

Walking and Birthdays!

Several people from our church and others from around the community gathered at the Wesley House tonight to do a little local mission work. From cutting grass, walking around the neighborhood, picking up trash, oraganizing school uniforms, school supplies and canned goods, to playing on the playground with some of the kids, everyone had a great time serving.

Regan... multi-tasking!

Malley-- I'm going to miss you when you move next weekend! Good luck at MSU!



We also had to celebrate a special birthday while we were serving. Today was Kristen's birthday! K HILL and I became friends a few years ago. We actually took dance from the same dance school years ago but we never got to know each other until we both ended up at FBC. You are very special to me, K Hill! Thanks so much for all you do to help me out, whether it's pulling off surprise birthday parties for me, calling to check in and see how my day is going, or making a Sam's run with me after my wreck because I couldn't lift anything. I hope that today was everything you hoped it would be and more. Love you!!

Me and K Hill

No comments: