Monday, April 27, 2009

Lauren's Bridesmaids Weekend

*There are several more posts below*
the bride-to-be and me!


Lauren, one of my best friends, is getting married on May 15th. This weekend was her bridesmaids get-a-way in Birmingham. Not everyone was able to come, but those who did had a fabulous time just having girl time. We ate at Lauren's favorite restaurant, California Pizza Kitchen, on Friday night and enjoyed lunch at O'Carr's on Saturday. That was my first time to ever eat there and I was blown away. There's slogan is "Eat by Color" and every plate that comes out of the kitchen is BEAUTIFUL and FULL OF COLOR! I got the chicken salad and fruit plate and it looked like this...

so festive and so much fun!!


some of the bridesmaids at California Pizza Kitchen


Lindsey L., Jessica, Lauren, me, Mary Kendall and Lindsey O. shopping at the Summit

I had so much fun spending the weekend with you girls and can't wait to see you again in three weeks for Lauren & Alan's big day!

No comments: