Thursday, May 7, 2009

Another Senior

It's May and for many of us, it's an exciting time of getting to enjoy two months of doing whatever we want to do like staying up late, sleeping in each morning, laying by the pool, traveling, not having a strict schedule to follow (not me... I've got such a busy summer for the next 3 months that I have to have schedule), and for many people, May means GRADUATION!!

This past Sunday, my grandmother hosted a graduation luncheon for my cousin Jamey. Jamey is graduating from Lamar High School next Friday night and plans to attend Ole Miss in the fall. Everytime a grandchild graduates, a luncheon is held in her (yes, we only have girl grandchildren) honor. A great time was had by all!!


Grannie and the grandgirls... we missed you, Sarah!

Jamey & her parents

No comments: