Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm back and there's a new addition...

There's been a work in progress in our backyard for the past few weeks. We've been in the construction zone getting a brand new deck. This is something my mom has been wanting for forever. It's absolutely wonderful! We've been wanting to have a deck party, but couldn't find any furniture that mom really wanted. When I returned back from the Dominican, I walked outside to see a new table and chairs. The deck is officially complete my friends. Take a look!I've been on a blog hiatus for a while, but I'm playing catch up today! I'm in 2 weddings this weekend and I'm sure that I'll have more pictures to share from those events!! Keep scrolling down... there are more new posts below!!

2 comments:

KSH said...

AWWWW I love it and hate that we could not have that when we there...Thanks alot Randall HA! jk
anyway it is sooooo nice and I know yall will really enjoy it this summer. Hope you had a great trip and can't wait to hear all the awesome ways God worked in yours, FBC members and the DR People's hearts Take care and have a great busy weekend love, kelly

Harper Anne Miller said...

The deck is beautiful!!! Randall (and Sandra) did a great job.