Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Today is a special day! My mom turns the big 44 today!! I'm at FUGE in Jackson and hate that I can't be at home to celebrate, but I hope that you're having and WONDERFUL day!! You are such a special woman to me (even if I don't fully express that all of the time) and I appreciate your love and support more than you'll ever know!!


Today is also my cousin Emily's birthday. I hope that this is the BEST BIRTHDAY yet for you!! I am looking forward to seeing you on Monday in Birmingham! Love you Em!!

On a side note, there's SO MUCH that I need to fill you in on...MORE weddings, Vacation Bible School, church camps...the list goes on and on! When I get a little more time in my schedule, I'll definitely be blogging more.


1 comment:

KSH said...

happy birthday Sandra...hope you have a great day and year!!!!
love the halls