Monday, June 22, 2009

Playing Catch-up!

As I type, sweet Harper Anne is being prepped for surgery. They took her back at 5:30 this morning and now we are just waiting. So... since there's a long day ahead, I decided that I would blog about everything that's been going on in my busy life!!


Amber and her bridesmaids at the rehearsal dinner.

Me & the bride

Blake and Amber

THE EXACT SAME DAY... I sang at Hailey and Brandon's wedding. This was a beautiful wedding and I was so grateful that Hailey asked me to be a part of her big day.

Hailey, Me, Anna and Lindsey


A few weeks passed and it was time to go to my 6th wedding of the spring so far. Jessica and Heath tied the not a few weeks ago and my cousin Erin was there. We had to get a picture of her and her new haircut. PRECIOUS!! It's kind of ironic that we pretty much matched that night.





I also have had some time to catch up with my friends Brittany and Briana. I ate lunch with Brittany a lot during my year at MC and I don't get to see her as often as I wish I could. We always have so much time together.

Briana, me and Brittany

No comments: