Friday, May 29, 2009

My Best Friend got Hitched!


The month of May has proven itself to be one of the busiest months of my entire life. There have been so many events to attend and things to get done that I haven't had a lot of extra time to blog. I'll try and do a better job of that. I have so much to share with all of you!!

First things first though, my best friend got married two weeks ago and I had the honor of being one of her bridesmaids. Lauren and I met at Highland Baptist Church when I was a senior in High School and have been close ever since. She moved to Clinton to attend college while I stayed in Meridian. She spent her summers in Canada and traveling the East Coast working for Mission Teams and now she's in Tuscaloosa finishing her Master's degree. Even though she hasn't lived in Meridian in several years, we're closer than ever!

Lauren and Alan met in Tuscaloosa and are a perfect match for each other. I couldn't have picked anyone else for Lauren. Their love for God and for each other are so sincere and I am extrememly happy that they are spending the rest of their life together.


me and Becca before the rehearsal

bridesmaids brunch at FIG
front row: Becca, Amy, Lauren, Kristen, Beth
back row: MaryKendall, Lindsey, me, Jessica, Jama
*Lindsey O. was a bridesmaid too, but she graduated from college that morning so she couldn't attend all of the festivities


a few of the bridesmaids

Bride & Groom

Friends for a lifetime!

No comments: