Monday, April 27, 2009

Beach!

My summer is jam packed full of activties!! Beginning in May, I'm a bridesmaid in 2 weddings, singing in another wedding, going to the Dominican Republic on a mission trip and then it's all different types of trips with the church during June and July. I'm really excited about everything going on, but I definitely needed to take "a breather" before the summer gets here. Last week, my mom, grandmother and I took a trip to the beach... and it was fabulous. There wasn't a set agenda, we just did exactly what we wanted to do, which was NOTHING!! We ate GREAT food, layed in the sun and enjoyed every minute of it.

a quick picture before we went to dinner at Lousiana Lagniappe!

So... my mom and I wanted floats for the pool, so we went to Walmart to get them. I was just going to try and blow them up myself when we got back to the condo, but she insisted that we blow them up at the gas station... it was a tight fit trying to get them in the car.

No comments: