Thursday, April 16, 2009

Woo Hoo!!!

For those of you that haven't heard, I will be traveling on my very first mission trip out of the country. I'm leaving May 21st with four other people from church and will be going to the Dominican Republic for eight days! There have been and will continue to be a lot of "firsts" for me in preparing for this trip. I've NEVER been out of the country, NEVER flown, NEVER tried to carry on a conversation with someone who really speaks Spanish much less sing or try to tell them about Christ and NEVER had to get a passport until now.

Besides getting shots, it's official. I FINALLY got my passport in the mail today!!

I didn't take a picture of the inside of this thing because it's not a good picture. If I would've known what the picture in the passport would have looked like with all those lines, I wouldn't have made the lady at Walgreens take my picture six times. No joke. :)

No comments: