Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hippity Hoppity!!

Well... it was a fabulous weekend in Meridian. Family, Friends, good food, the Easter bunny and worshipping the Risen one!!
Friday, a friend of mine from church helped me hide 1,000 easter eggs for the Preschool/ Children's ministry egg hunt on Saturday. Friday night, I got to spend some quality time with two of my best friends from high school. Saturday, I had SO MUCH FUN at our church easter egg hunt. There were so many people there and God gave us spectacular weather.

And whoever said that the Easter bunny quit visiting once you reached a certain age was WRONG!! I'm 23... and he found me and left me with a wonderful basket of goodies.

A new beach towel, Dr. Seuss book, a swimsuit cover-up, hair clips, tide to go, candles, and candy!! Doesn't get much better than that!


Sunday was a fabulous day at church. There were so many people there and I enjoyed getting to see all of the kids bring their flowers and adorn the cross in the front of the church. After church, all of my family went to my grandmother's house for Easter lunch... and guess who was there?! Our Harper!! This was her first time getting to meet some of our family members. She was precious in her smocked easter bubble suit! PRECIOUS!!


Erin, me and Harper


My cousins from Birmingham and the Rebelette herself came too!! I don't get to see my cousins as much as I would like to, so it's really nice when we get together and catch up!

Sarah, me, Jamey & Emily


me and mom

Four Generations: Grannie Poe, Jesselyn, Erin and Harper

No comments: