Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Jackson Fun Day

Easely Amused has impressed me once again! I treated these sweet friends for an art class for their birthday gift this past weekend and we had so much fun!

After we finished being artsy, we went to Newks for lunch and then headed to Renaissance to do some serious shopping-- okay, only one of us did serious shopping! Joy and I just window shopped believe it or not!

Oh, and then I happened to feel the need for a sweet treat so we stopped at the ah-mazing new cupcake shop in Flowood, GiGi's. Oh Sweet Goodness! These little treats were DEEE-Vine!

Ya'll, I took this picture off of the internet because my phone is acting crazy, but this is the real. deal. Heaven on Earth for a sweets lover like myself! You must stop by and visit GiGi's when you're in the Jackson area!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Joy said...

Since I didn't get any last weekend - I will be getting you to stop in one Monday to get me the birthday surprise cupcake!