Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday!!

So today is a VERY important day!! It's REBEKAH'S birthday!!

Happy birthday, girl!

If you don't know Rebekah, you so should. She's hilarious!! We grew up in church together and have many mutual friends! Rebekah is definitely a faithful reader of my blog. She's the one that sends me texts that read, "Okay Blogging Babe!! Do I need to give you something to blog about?!" whenever my blog is way behind!! So, Rebekah, you get your own special post today! I hope that your year is fabulous! Thank you for reading and for being a friend!


Side note-- the picture above was taken at Rebekah and Steven's wedding two years ago. I also was the lucky one to catch the boquet at the shin-dig... but um, so far, that boquet hasn't brought me ANY luck!! One day, one day!!Photobucket

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey girl! I'm so glad you have finally exposed yourself to one of God's greatest creations...MSU football weekends! :) I'm glad you like the aprons. The towel aprons are what I'm making the most of right now because a gift shop in town is about to start carrying them. The white towels are $16 and the colored towels are $18. The only full apron I've started making right now is the one pictured in my Sew Happy post. I've had requests for a modified full towel apron. But, I haven't had time to sit down and start figuring it out. I'll let you know. Let me know if you want anything.