Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm a Reality Television Junkie!

I LOVE reality television. I love a good competition and I think that's part of the reason why! So, after a really busy summer, all I was looking forward to was some good rest and relaxation in front of the television... only it was late July and August and there's almost absolutly nothing good on tv. Until this week!!
Ya'll I couldn't wait until Dancing With The Stars came on Monday Night. I cooked creamy chicken and rice casserole and some greens and settled in for a good night of entertainment. I have some favorites already for sure.
Kyle & Lacey- before DWTS, I had never heard of Kyle, but I had seen Lacey on So You Think You Can Dance a few summers ago. This boy has some rhythym and I think their personalities work so well together!! I think they'll go pretty far! I was really excited about seeing "Baby" this season, but I wasn't too impressed. I really couldn't even recognize her at first, and once I kept watching her, it hit me. This girl has had some MAJOR nose reconstruction. She doesn't even look the same. I know that "Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner" but she's definitely not in my corner of favorites at all! Oh, and Audrina and Tony. For the most part, I think Tony gets horrible partners every season. Audrina really surprised me. I thought she would just get out on the dance floor and flake, but she can bust a move!! Here's to hoping that they do really well!

And YES! I'm a Gleek!! But I wasn't one last night. I went to a football game for a few of my youth and the season premier didn't get recorded! TRAGIC!! So, I'll definitely have to find some time this week to tune in online and watch! I can't wait!!
And then tomorrow night is pretty darn exciting too!! Grey's anatomy left me in total shock and on the edge of my seat last season!! I have praise band practice right up until like 5 minutes before the season premier airs, but mark it down. My tail will be on the couch for the hour following! I can't wait!!
Are you a reality tv junkie? What are your favorite shows?!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Joy said...

I liked Kyle, Audrina and Baby. And I was very happy to see David go!!! Glee was great (the part I saw) but I have it recorded. And yes, no one needs to call or text tomorrow night during Greys because I will NOT be talking to ANYONE! MY FAVORITE! Will there be a new "The City" on MTV?