Thursday, May 27, 2010

You Made "DeWyze" Decision America!

So, I'm definitely on cloud 9 today because my pick for American Idol won!! Over and over this season, I've looked at people and said, "You know, Lee might just walk away as the winner..." and I'm so glad that he did!! If you missed the finale, have no fear! Here's a clip of the last 4 minutes or so! Enjoy :)
Meanwhile, this week, I attempted to make my very first Chocolate Chip Poundcake. EPIC FAIL! I'm kidding. It tasted really, really good, but it didn't look so pretty. It stuck in quite a few places and it made this perfectionist really mad. I didn't even take a picture because I didn't like the looks. A little powdered sugar on top sure helped it's feelings though.


For Mother's Day, my mom had my grandmother over for dinner on the deck. She made this fabulous looking Strawberry Pie. It's a Paula Deen dish... so you know it was good!



On another note, look at this little cutie patootie showing off her fab dance moves!! You'll just have to turn your head to the side and watch because I can't get it to rotate! Ugh!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Joy said...

She has better dance moves than me!! NO FAR!!! =)