Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Graduation and Birthdays!

Our baby cousin Emily graduated from Pelham High School in Birmingham on May 27th. She was one of 18 (I think I'm right) Valedictorians. A few years ago, her sister Sarah (pictured with me and Em below) was a Valedictorian, too! They're both really smart girls, and have big futures ahead of them! Today just happens to be the birthday of two special ladies in my life and that's why I included the picture above! My mom and Emily share the same birthday and we've always thought that was really cool in our family! I hope you both are having a fabulous day! I love you both so much more than you'll ever know!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Joy said...

Yeah - so I'm liking your hair like that! Enough said...

Oh and I hope Sandra D and Em had a marvelous birthday!