Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Different Plan...

Remember this post??
Well... my plans have changed. I won't be boarding a plane, going out of the county or getting any new passport stamps. My back has been giving me some trouble and I'm having something called "trigger point" done on Friday morning.
Please pray that this little setback will help me heal to the fullest and by all means, please still pray for the team that's leaving tomorrow!! They'll be working with kids at the orphanage, leading a sunday school, doing some construction and forming relationships with the people of Trinidad. I'm hoping to go next year for sure!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

SweetMissMagnolia said...

hate to hear you're not going-you sounded so excited about it in earlier posts....but sometimes the BACK has a mind of it's own.My sister has back problems--bad back problems....hope you can find relief for your pain.....