Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Last Graduation

Please just let me say that getting to sing in the Riley Center on Friday was amazing!! I'll admit that I was incredibly nervous... legs shaking behind the podium nervous. It was so worth it though!

We celebrated my cousins high school graduation on Sunday at my grandmothers. Grannie has always given a big family luncheon in the graduates honor since my high school graduation in 2004. We've all had our share of picking the menu and getting showered with moolah, but now it was Emily's turn.

Here she is...

The soon to be Pelham High School Graduate!

Our sweet grannie!

COUSINS!!

Many people describe their grandparents in many ways... but we describe our grandfather in one word: HILARIOUS!! He's the funniest man you'll ever meet!

As we were watching Em open her gifts, Harper kept grunting and pointing at the cake and picking up her spoon!! That girl loves the good stuff!!!

My grandmother picked up a picture frame matte for everyone to sign. This is my uncle Randy's attempt at being cool... we guess.

Congrats "M" (For EMily)

Luv U!

Ha!

Harper giving Dottie some love!!

This weekend was SO fun!! I loved getting to catch up with everyone. Emily, we're so proud of you and can't wait to see you walk at the end of this month!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The world is hers said...

Oh my gosh, that cake is AWESOME!!!