Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Busy Monday

Last Monday was such a busy day for me!! I had to go to Jackson for school of course, but I also fit in a few other things!! I bought the first Christmas gift of the season, bought a few things at Hobby Lobby to make a wreath for a friend and had dinner at KEIFER'S with Lauren D. That same afternoon, I went to Followell Fotography's open house. Robby is one talented friend and I feel like I have watched his business and talent unfold during the last couple of years. I first met Robby in high school where we were both Meridian High School Lamplighters (members of the showchoir). We were also in some of the same organizations on campus. Robby graduated and began his journey at Mississippi College, graduated and developed a passion for photography. He is BOOKED weekend after weekend and I am so thrilled that his business has taken off and done so well.

me, Robby & Kristen (who was also a lamplighter with us)

No comments: