Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Note from Erin and Chad...

I would just like to take a moment to thank everyone who kept up with Harper and this journey our family has been on through Abby's blog. The support of each of you and your prayers and of course God is what kept this mother sane during a very trying time. Words cannot express the heartfelt gratitude I feel toward each and everyone of you. Without the power of prayer I really don't know what Harper would be facing today. Thank you each again and please continue to remember us in your prayers as we await our open heart surgery in the next couple of months. Thank you Abby for being such a great friend and cousin. I don't know what our family would do without you. Every family needs an Abby!!!! Your love, support, and encouragement have meant so much to me. I am so glad you have been there for Harper this whole time (including the delivery room). We love you!!!Chad, Erin, and Harper

No comments: