Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Keep on Keepin' on!

Hey friends! I finally got in touch with Erin a few minutes ago and she said that Harper is doing GREAT!! She's eating about 2 ounces every 2 hours. They told her that they wanted to wait until Friday to send her back to Meridian, but that everything depended on Harper's weight gain.
Since the first surgery is over and Harper is on the road to recovery, there isn't as much to post about. However, I will continue to stay in touch with Erin and Chad and let you know how she is progressing... just not each day like I've been doing.
I try to update every day because if I don't, some of you faithful readers start sending texts wondering if something is wrong. Believe me, our girl is recovering beautifully and I WILL let you know if there is anything extra that you need to add to your prayer list. Thanks for following and keeping up with my family over the past few weeks. We can't say enough about how caring each of you have been and how attentive you've been to our needs. We love ya'll!

3 comments:

Joy said...

YAY!! I'm glad she might get to come home soon. And I know everyone is glad she is eating!!

amyandcarltonwatt said...

We got to see that sweet little Harper last night! She is sooo beautiful! She looked so great! Thanks for keeping me posted through all of this!

Megan said...

It is wonderful that Harper will be home soon! Prayer does work!!